Friday, June 18, 2010

Just another week....

As promised, my babies first birthday party....





Well we have just got back from our trip to Cobar. The girls travelled really good with a couple of stop offs to eat and have a play...thankgod for playgyms in the middle of nowhere!! We had a great time catching up with family, dinners, card nights and a night out... yep we were both sick afterwards, we are so out of practise.

Back home now and have plenty to do. Catch up on some yardwork. We need to do some painting before we get ready to tile. Then the house will be nearly finished. I'll have to post some photos of the house next blog. Thats after we get our camera fixed also :(

Just before we left for Cobar MM sold some lambs, and he is very happy with the prices. Best he has ever got...maybe time to hit him up for a couple of ponies for the girls hehe. The place is looking pretty good, or so I'm told. The girls and I haven't been out too much lately, luckily we have good weather at the moment so a trip out to the paddock is in order.

A couple of weekends ago MM took the girls and I in town for lunch and a trip to Copi Hollow (lake) the girls loved running around the grass and having a play on the playgym. I can't wait for summer so we can pull the boat out for a ski!

Best get going, one of my girls just woke...

No comments:

Post a Comment